- Main goal is to advance the purpose of the DAO of funding high quality early stage longevity research and collecting valuable intellectual property
- Incentives should help to advance these goals by incentivising top contributors and stakeholders to contribute effectively and advance the overall mission
- The details of the numbers, execution would be led/decided by Tokenomics and Longevity WG with Input from Core WG and inputs from this forum and discord.
All ranges of VITA and USD are for the DAO’s guidance only and may vary substantially depending on the quality of a submission. The exact amount for a given case will be proposed by the tokenomics working group in collaboration with the respective working group, i.e. awareness and operations (for contributor incentives), longevity (for researcher incentives) or technical (for developer incentives), each of whom may seek advice from the community in Discourse and Discord as well as from VitaCore.
- **~$50-80 VITA per hour as benchmark: range should based on common pay specific to task: eg. moderating discord would be ~40, longevity, legal or web development ~120, and later modified upon knowing VITA price post-launch)
- Re-adjust post-launch based on token price and feedback
- Tasks/Hours should be agreed upon with working group stewards and tracked by the contributors
Each working group steward could move to a more open, decentralized list of outstanding tasks and delegating ownership of them
Researchers are key stakeholders for VitaDAO to thrive long-term, and also the one that clearly need incentives because many might not be onboarded onto ethereum and might also be crypto resource limited.
~$150 VITA (Airdrop) for Researchers and people working in longevity who join and potentially contribute through a survey or something similar with feedback/input or apply as longevity delegate voters (pays for time, gas and involves them)… (vetted, limited to maybe 350-500 Researchers)
~$100 VITA for Selected Researchers voting on Longevity Funding Proposals (incentive and paying for gas)
~$400-550 VITA for proposing the funding of specific research that passes the longevity board to be voted upon by DAO (in 2yr vested VITA)
~$500-800 VITA if the proposal for funding goes through by being accepted for funding by the DAO (in 2yr vested VITA)
~$500-1000 VITA for (~2-5) select longevity IP evaluation board members to do a write-up for a decision
~0,5% of proposed IP sale/licensing amount for the one proposing it and making it happen (in 2yr vested VITA or USDC/ETH?)
~1%+ of IP sale/licensing for referring a buyer/licensee? (in 2yr vested VITA)
~1%+ of IP sale/licensing for the initiator of proposal (in 2yr vested VITA)
Developers are key to ensure that the overall structure works safely. Proposal to incentivise people proof-reading the smart contracts for an incentive and another incentive if they find flaws.
Bounties (source: Gnosis + bounty.ethereum.org/#rules)
High threat: up to $50,000
- Changing the owner address of the authentication contract as well as adding a solver without authorization.
- Forgery of a user’s signature that would allow to execute a funded trade without the consent of the user.
- Execute arbitrary settlements without being a solver.
- Executing a user’s trade that is expired or at a price worse than the limit price (also as a solver).
- Transferring in tokens more than once for the same fill-or-kill order in the same settlement (also as a solver).
- Access to user funds outside of a trade.
Medium threat: up to $10,000
- Changing the order of a legitimate interaction, as well as skipping one, in a settlement.
- Removing a solver without authorization (also as a solver).
- Making the contract unable to be operated by any solver, e.g., through self-destruction (also as a solver).
Low threat: up to $1,000
- Freeing storage without being a solver.
- Invalidate an order without the permission of the user who created it.
- ~50-150 VITA: Open Community Competition for best proposals, explainers/threads of VitaDAO and other similarly valuable community inputs
- Keeping Yearn Great - Funds, Incentives & Rewards - Feedback - yearn.finance
- YIP-57: Funding Yearn's Future - Protocol and Governance - yearn.finance
- Agree with revisions (please comment)