- Source projects
- Grow our network
Budget proposal based on initial voting - $15,000
Voting results from VitaCore discussion on how much to sponsor with:
4 votes for $20k-$25k → average of $22,5k
2 votes for $10k-$15k → average of $12,5k
1 vote for $15-$20k → average of $17,5k
3 votes for $5k-$10k → average of $7,5k
The weighted average will be the following:
$22,5k * 4(#votes) + $12,5k * 2 + $17,5k * 1 + $7,5k *3 = $15,5k
What do we offer to the participants:
VitaDAO prize of $3,000
an airdrop to the participants that successfully complete a VitaDAO quiz. We can set a budget within 5,000 for airdrop.
What do we get:
1 mentor(Laurence) + 2 judges (Laurence, Tim) → source projects
VitaDAO mentioned in longhack.org newsletter
Optional participation in a podcast with social media influencers
What do we give to organizers
Longhack.org will receive $7,000 (70%-30% ratio).
After the hackathon, in the following week, we airdrop VITA worth up to $5,000(in VITA) to the participants who do the following
- Participants will reach out at email@example.com and they will receive a quiz to complete. The quiz will contain
- Basic questions about VitaDAO and longevity.
- They won’t be able to submit the quiz until they have a 100% score for all questions.
- They will be provided resources to improve their answers.
- The first 100 participants will receive $35 (50 VITA) => 35 100 = $3,500
The rest of the participants(up to 150) will receive $30 (42 VITA) => 5030 = $1,500
- Base sponsorship of $10,000(7,000 longhack.org, 3,000 prize)
- Up to $5,000 (in VITA) airdrop to participants that successfully submit the quiz.
- Being 150 participants
- $10,000 - $15,000
- $15,000 - $20,000
- $20,000 - $25,000