VitaDAO-Challenge

Goal

Get people to share emotional stories to raise awareness for VitaDAO

How does it work

1. We post on Twitter the challenge description.
  2. The vitaDAO token buyers who share stories on Twitter that are longevity-oriented, in the memory of the persons they lost or because they care about someone’s/his/hers health will receive additional VITA tokens as explained below.
  3. Reach out to important longevity people before that challenge explaining it to them.

Examples for every case

Gift for a friend example

“Dear Allan, I would like you to live a long healthy life, so I bought you a token so you can participate alongside me in the first decentralized biopharma initiative funding health extension research."
Or
“I got a token for my dear friend Arlene, who turned 74 this year because I would like her to live a long healthy life. This way, we are both participants in the first decentralized biopharma initiative funding health extension research. Hoping she remains healthy, full of energy, joy, and inspiration.”

I encourage everyone to spread it to someone else you’d like to have with us 100 years from now <3
#vitadao

Someone you lost example

I am buying X $VITA for my “bubba”, who was such a happy “adult child” before being sick, bedridden, and leaving this world. I will exercise votes with her in mind, participating in the first decentralized biopharma initiative funding health extension research. Bubba, if only we had started sooner, maybe you’d still be here with me.
Or
My dear bubba, I wish you were still here with me. I got this token with you in mind and will participate in the first decentralized biopharma initiative funding health extension research. If only we had started sooner, maybe you’d have had a chance to keep being the happy “adult child” you were before being bedridden for so long.

I encourage everyone to spread it to someone else you’d like to have with us 100 years from now <3
#vitadao

Personal health example

I am buying X $VITA because I wanna help this fight against the strongest disease, aging.

I also call to arms my friend @longevion @tylergolato @Steve . Let’s finish it #vitadao

Rewards

If you do one of the above and use a hashtag (#vitadao or #VitaAirdrop) you receive some tokens to your address or a friend’s address
20 VITA

You will be eligible if they keep their tweet for at least 2 days
After people buy VITA in our Dapp, we can tell them to share why they bought and get extra tokens for free(optional)

Next steps

• Invite the community to discuss
  • Create a post for Twitter explaining the challenge
  • Rewards allocations method
7 Likes