Proposing Laurence Ion for a Network Steward role
Zuzalu.city was a huge success. Laurence Ion was one of the Core Organizers, along with Vitalik Buterin.
He also initiated Vitalia.city, a network society designed for the VitaDAO community to coordinate in physical locations as well, with the ability to govern its laws and regulations and run decentralized clinical trials in a better regulatory framework.
He transitioned out of the Dealflow Steward role, as he was mostly needed for strategic activities, like fundraising, recruiting, building relationships, advocacy (speeches, interviews, etc), community building & in-person gatherings.
The responsibilities will include:
- Maintain engagement with new and current strategic members and contributors
- Advocate for our mission at events, conferences and in interviews
- Grow VitaDAO’s in-person presence & coordination
- Negotiate with governments for progressive and permissive jurisdictions to create longevity cities / zones and inspire existing states to become the “Silicon Valley” of Longevity
- General business development
- Strategic support
- Representing token holders as a delegate
Upon passing of this proposal, Laurence Ion will have the Network Steward role. We are drafting further proposals to complete the picture, including an assessment of Vitalia.city.
- Revisions Requested (Detail in Comments)