VDP-51 Stewardship election [counter proposal]

@alexdobrin will need to confirm what he’s suggesting as proposal author, though I’d say they would be in the same timeline. So no matter when a new steward is onboarded, they would be subject for reelection on the next date of the recurring vote. I’m saying that because I don’t see a strong argument against that from a strategic point of view, but from a process point of view this would be much easier to implement and for everyone to understand. That is, because we’ll then have recurring votes on every Steward position every Feb 1 + Aug 1, no exceptions. Optimising for simplicity here.

On a related note: VDP-36 Stewardship Process Amendment #1 proposes to introduce an additional period after it is decided that a Steward is offboarded. We could keep this period shorter or longer within reason to have an offboarding Steward contributing and reasonably incentivised/compensated to make sure we loose as little tacit knowledge as possible and make sure that the successor is well prepared to take over.