AthenaDAO is a decentralized collective to fund women’s reproductive health research & drug discovery. Many of the core contributors came out of VitaDAO to focus primarily on funding research in that space.
AthenaDAO shares a lot of similarities in how it is structured, operates, and wants to fund research, and is fundamentally also a longevity research DAO with a more concrete therapeutic focus.
We propose a “DAO2DAO relationship” between VitaDAO and AthenaDAO to formalize a partnership that would benefit both DAOs from a incentive, marketing and branding standpoint.
The primary objective of this DAO<>DAO relationship between VitaDAO and AthenaDAO is to ensure that both DAOs are working together efficiently towards their shared goals. This relationship will allow both organisations to benefit from each other’s resources (talent, capital, etc.), reach new audiences and grow their communities.
- Partnerships of sharing deal flow between VitaDAO and AthenaDAO, potentially exploring co-funding a project together.
- Regular syncs among the core teams of both DAOs, as well as among specialised sub-groups such as working groups
- Collaboratively work on shared issues around legal, tokenomics, governance, tech, operations and other domains
- Create a channel that is synced/mirrored between both DAOs’ Discord servers
- Commit to co-organising events and/or conferences
- Commit to collaborate with content distribution on Twitter, Medium, YouTube and other platforms
- Commit to referencing the other DAO during relevant public engagements
Tracking of contributions made at the intersection of the two DAOs which could potentially result in individual allocations from VitaDAO to AthenaDAO contributors in $ATHENA and vice versa from AthenaDAO to VitaDAO contributors in $ATHENA in the future
Commitment for exchanging 50k $VITA now, to receive either 1.5% of $Athena or 1,2x the $ value in $athena once it has a token (comparing the price of $VITA at the date of receiving $ATHENA to calculate the amount of tokens VitaDAO receives) depending on which is higher. This small 20% premium is calculated given that VitaDAO already exists, and is liquid, while Athena has execution risk and might not have a liquid token, so that risk needs to be somewhat reflected in the proposal. Both tokens should be locked for at least 4 years based on a social agreement, but we should allow them to be used for liquidity provisioning (eg. VitaDAO might want to use them to provide liquidity between Athena<>VitaDAO)
- This proposal also obviously needs the approval of the AthenaDAO community, given they don’t have a governance token yet, approval by more than 50% of the active contributors should suffice to count as sufficient pre-governance approval.
- Agree with revisions